To track the activity and usage of your website using the analytics provider GoSquared, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.GoSquared.com and select the green Get started for free button.
2. Sign up for your account.
3. A Welcome page will appear with code in a box; beneath, you'll find tabs for Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, and Magento. Click on any of the tabs for instructions on how to connect.
4. Click into the red Site Token box, which should highlight the alphanumeric code there, hit CTRL+C to copy that code.
5. Navigate back to your website Dashboard and select the Settings icon in the gray navigation bar.
6. Click on the Apps tab beneath the Settings subheader. Then select the green Add Third Party App button to begin connecting.
7. Click on the Analytics tab, and then select the GoSquared tile.
8. Paste (CTRL+V) the Site Token into the field.
9. Now head back over to the GoSquared window. Click the button to check that the tracking code is installed, and you are all set!
Here's an alternate way to do this, if you already have a GoSquared account:
1. Sign into your account, then select the icon in the top left corner of the page.
2. A drop-down menu will appear, select My Account.
3. In the left hand menu, select Developer.
4. The Site Token will appear in a green box. Copy and paste that into the field in the GoSquared block within the same Apps panel as above.