Locate a Direct Image URL
There may be an instance where you need a direct URL to an image on your site for linking or source reasons. To get the URL, follow the steps below:
1. Select the Content tool in the gray navigation bar.
2. Click on the Collections tab under the Content header.
3. Select the Images button to get to your image collection.
4. Within your Image Collection, hover over the image and select the pencil icon on it.
5. Now, right click on your image within the Image Details modal and select Copy Image Address (Chrome or Safari web browser). Select Copy Image Location if you use Firefox.
6. That is it! You now have the image URL copied, and you can paste it into another browser if you would like to view the image, or you can link that URL in another place on your website.