Add Custom Mobile Footer
If you would like a different footer to show up on mobile devices, you can add in your own custom footer.
1. Select the Settings icon in the gray navigation bar.
2. Click on the Mobile tab from the Extras drop-down menu.
3. You will see a Mobile Footer toggle option; select it to enable it.
4. Select the green Add Mobile Footer Content button.
5. Choose from 5 content blocks (maximum of 4 selected at one time).
Below the content blocks, you will see two toggle options:
Use mobile footer on tablet devices - This option will enable the mobile footer on a tablet such as an iPad.
Hide content sections in navigation that are also linked in the footer - This option will hide navigation links in the navbar that are already in the footer.
6. Select the green Publish button to take your changes live.