Add Age Verification/Age Restriction to Your Website
If you operate a business that requires your viewers to be 18 or 21 years of age, you can enable Age Verification in your Settings panel.
1. Select the Settings in the gray navigation bar and under Business Type, enter one of the 4 following types:
- Specialty Foods
2. Then, log out of your Dashboard and log back in.
3. Select the Settings icon again, and then hover over the Extras subheader.
4. Click on Age Verification.
5. Fill in the title of your page, a prompt for your users, and a URL for underage users to be directed to.
6. Select Publish to take your changes live!