There are two different options for changing the site ownership. The process depends on whether or not the site Owner has access to their email associated with the subscription.
If the Owner has access to their email:
1. Click the site name in the gray navigation bar at the top of the page, and select Account.
2. Click the Edit button below the Account Info/Contact Information section.
3. Change the Name, Email, and Phone Number fields to the new owner’s details, then click Save.
4. Logout and have the new owner login using the original password.
5. Have the new owner navigate back to the Account Information page, and reset the password.
If the Owner does not have access to their email
Please reach out to our Support team by submitting an IT Ticket here so we can help you with the process.