To take your site live on domain please follow the directions below:
Part 1. Registrar Setup
1. Log in to your domain registrar.
2. Once you are logged in, find the DNS Manager for your domain. If you are running into any issues locating the DNS Manager, we recommend you contact your domain registrar’s support team, as they will likely be able to help you add the following record as well.
3. In the DNS Manager, change the current record or add a new A Record (be sure to insert only ONE A Record into the DNS Zone File, as multiples will create issues.)
Pro Tip: take screenshot of old records so you can always go back
Host: @ or yourdomainname.com (Example: websites360.com)
TTL: 600 or 3600 (depending on what your domain registrar allows)
4. If there are custom nameservers, remove them or park the domain to the default nameservers.
5. Save your changes.
6. Make sure that you have added your domain to the Dashboard settings (select the gear icon in the gray navigation bar, and then click on the subheader labeled Domains). The site will not appear until you’ve added the domain to the dashboard.
Important: DNS changes typically take 24 to 48 hours for the change to fully take place. If you have any email setup on the domain, take note of your current MX records in order to not interrupt your email service.
Common support topics on popular registrars are listed below:
PRO TIP: Screenshot or save old records prior to updating so you can always go back if needed.
Part 2: Websites 360 Backend Setup
1. Go back to your Websites 360 Dashboard via mywebsites360.com
2. Make sure the site you have active is the site you are wanting to use.
2. Select Settings (gear icon) up at the top right.
3. Select the domains tab Domains
4. Select Add Custom Domain
5. Enter the domain or subdomain you just created through your DNS settings and press save
Make sure and add a domain for the www. and non www. version of your domain i.e:
6. Set one as your Primary domain and then Select "Activate domains" once complete
7. Press refresh a a couple times until it says resolved.
8. If marketing or you want your site discoverable via internet search engines make sure you allow search engines to crawl your site by following this tutorial.